New Construction Inspection Services
The advantages of a complete home inspection on a newly constructed home is often overlooked by most as it is felt the majority of home issues come with age and deterioration but in fact it is due to poor quality and installation practices throughout the building process.
Having your newly constructed home inspected by a qualified third party inspector can help ensure that if any deficiencies exist they can be identified prior to the closing date. Early detection of any issues can ensure your dream home is in the condition it should be by the time the moving truck arrives.
When you use MrID for your New Home Construction you can expect:
- FREE RecallChek with a transferrable and scalable lifetime membership
- FREE $10,000 of zero deductible WARRANTIES
- A full home inspection exceeding national and International standards covering but not limited to the homes structure, foundation, roofing, plumbing, electrical, insulation, ventilation, interior, exterior and attached garages
- A complete and thorough electronic inspection report with high quality digital photos, interactive interface outlining descriptions, limitations and recommendations for all components included in the inspection
- A full electronic copy of the “Home Reference Book” which covers over 400 pages of education regarding home maintenance, repair costs, system descriptions, etc., a great tool for future reference as a home owner
- A hard copy of “Maintenance Book” to help protect your new investment
FREE 25’ measuring tape to take precise measurements to plan for your dream home
Benefits of New Home Construction Inspections:
- Helps to put ownership of any deficiencies on the Builder / Contractor instead of home owner.
- Helps to assess items covered under a New Home Warranty Program (if any) and provide an understanding of the warranty.
- Gives the home owner piece of mind that their dream home is complete and ready for possession.