Pre-Listing Inspection Services
It is estimated that 95% of home buyer’s in 2016 will have a home inspection completed prior to purchasing a new home, why delay the inevitable? Having the ability to identify any safety issues or deficiencies prior to potential buyers visiting your property gives you, the seller the upper hand. It can allow the time to make any required repairs and complete an accurate property evaluation.
When you use MrID for your Pre-Listing Inspection you can expect:
- FREE RecallChek with a transferrable and scalable lifetime membership
- FREE $10,000 of zero deductible WARRANTIES
- A full home inspection exceeding national and International standards covering but not limited to the homes structure, foundation, roofing, plumbing, electrical, insulation, ventilation, interior, exterior and attached garages
- A complete and thorough electronic inspection report with high quality digital photos, interactive interface outlining descriptions, limitations and recommendations for all components included in the inspection
- A full electronic copy of the “Home Reference Book” which covers over 400 pages of education regarding home maintenance, repair costs, system descriptions, etc., a great tool for future reference as a home owner
- A hard copy of “Maintenance Book” to help protect your new investment
FREE 25’ measuring tape to take precise measurements to plan for your dream home
Benefits of Pre-Listing Inspections:
- Ensures there are no unexpected surprises during the selling process that affects your bottom line
- Puts forth a third party unbiased assessment of the home prior to negotiations
- Assists with avoiding renegotiations during the selling process.
- Provides a prospective buyer with a sense of security and confidence when looking at the home for the first time because first impressions are important