Pre-Purchase Inspection Services
It is estimated that 95% of home buyer’s in 2016 will have a home inspection completed prior to purchasing a new home, it just makes sense. It can help the buyer reduce the risk of potentially running into unexpected costly repairs that could have been identified by a qualified third party home inspector.
A proper home inspection provides you with the proof of findings to potentially save thousands during renegotiation periods and or prevent you from ending up with a home that comes with a number of hidden costs. It lets the buyer make an informed decision on their investment and make that decision with confidence.
When you use MrID for your Pre-Purchase Inspection you can expect:
- FREE RecallChek with a transferrable and scalable lifetime membership
- FREE $10,000 of zero deductible WARRANTIES
- A full home inspection exceeding national and International standards covering but not limited to the homes structure, foundation, roofing, plumbing, electrical, insulation, ventilation, interior, exterior and attached garages
- A complete and thorough electronic inspection report with high quality digital photos, interactive interface outlining descriptions, limitations and recommendations for all components included in the inspection
- A full electronic copy of the “Home Reference Book” which covers over 400 pages of education regarding home maintenance, repair costs, system descriptions, etc., a great tool for future reference as a home owner
- A hard copy of “Maintenance Book” to help protect your new investment
FREE 25’ measuring tape to take precise measurements to plan for your dream home
Benefits of Purchase Inspections:
- Provides awareness to any existing deficiencies and or safety issues (if any) that can be used during the renegotiation period.
- Can provide tips or recommendations for correction of any noted issues.
- Prioritizes any existing deficiencies; paints a clear “picture” of the home inside and out